Sharing my insights on the intersections of health and personal finance is my passion.
Are you interested in having me speak at your event? Let’s make it happen.
I reserve six slots yearly for non-profit organizations at $2,500 plus travel for a session that lasts one to two hours – your choice! After the initial six slots are taken, all further events for non-profits will be $4,000 per event. For-profit organizations pay $6,000 plus travel per event.
I have 2 non-profit spots available at the $2,500.00 rate.
I interview a lot of financial professionals and hands down Carolyn provides me with the most accessible information on hard topics in personal finance – health care costs, estate planning, retirement savings, etc. She’s able to explain things in a way my readers can really understand. But mostly, I love Carolyn’s passion to help people — professionals and novice — understand personal finance. It’s a rare quality to be able to talk to people at their own level. And she does it with warmth, humor and compassion.
The truest thing I can say about Carolyn McClanahan as a speaker is that I’ve seen her present at least six times, and each time I learned a great deal, and each time I looked forward to the next one. There
are very few “home run” speakers on our circuit. She definitely belongs in that category.
- Below is my bio, picture, and introduction you can download for your marketing.
- Session descriptions are available for download under Speaking Topics
- Travel includes coach fare on the airline of my choice, parking, taxis, and one or two nights hotel depending on the time and location of your event.
- Do you want more than one session? Additional sessions on the same day are $500 and on different days are $1,000 plus the extra hotel stay.
- Do you plan to tape the event for sale to non-attendees? The charge is an additional $500. You will be limited to six months to sell the session because the information becomes outdated.
- I will provide my slides to you. If you want to use a different background, your organization is welcome to make the transfer.
- My presentations are continually updated and constantly change. Fees quoted are for presentations included in Speaking Topics. If you suggest new material that seems fun and interesting, I will consider creating a new presentation at no extra cost.
FPA San Diego
San Diego, CA
FPA of Metro New York
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Review my calendar to see my availability over the upcoming year.
I am unavailable on those days shaded in dark blue.
|25th February 2019||26th February 2019||27th February 2019||28th February 2019||1st March 2019||2nd March 2019||3rd March 2019|
|4th March 2019||5th March 2019||6th March 2019||7th March 2019||8th March 2019||9th March 2019||10th March 2019|
|11th March 2019||12th March 2019||13th March 2019||14th March 2019||15th March 2019||16th March 2019||17th March 2019|
|18th March 2019||19th March 2019||20th March 2019||21st March 2019||22nd March 2019||23rd March 2019||24th March 2019|
|25th March 2019||26th March 2019||27th March 2019||28th March 2019||29th March 2019||30th March 2019||31st March 2019|